Diet tips and professional advice
September 16, 2016 at 10:20 am
filed under Uncategorized
A lot of people shy away from trying the hCG diet because of the calorie restriction. Yes, it is one of the most calorie-restricted diets in the world but it is also one of the most amazing diets when it comes to losing weight.
We live in a busy world and that can also be a factor as to why people veer away from this diet plan. That is because they just do not have the time to cook amazing meals that are fit for whatever phase they are in on the hCG diet.
If you are struggling to create amazing dishes when you’re on the hCG diet, then do not worry, I am going to help you.
In this article, I will share with you a recipe for the hCG Diet Healthy Chicken Caesar. This dish only requires 25 minutes total of your time and it is an amazing meal to eat when you’re on phase 3 of the hCG diet.
Before we get started, you should get all of these ingredients first:
15 grams’ Parmesan Cheese
2 Anchovy Fillets in Oil
1/2 Teaspoon English Mustard
4 Big Tablespoons of natural Yogurt
White Wine Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Small Cauliflower (about 300g)
1 Small Red Onion
Olive Oil for cooking
1 Romain Lettuce
2 Chicken Breasts with Skin Removed
1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary
1 Thick Slice of Wholemeal Bread
1. The first thing you need to do is get a large bowl and grate the Parmesan and the Lemon Zest in it.
2. Next, Slice the anchovies and put it in the bowl as well. Also add the Yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard as well.
3. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze 1/2 of the lemon juice and add a tablespoon of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil. Mix it all together to create the salad dressing.
4. After making the dressing, start by slicing finely the red onion and add it to the dressing.
5. Then, discard the outer leaves from the cauliflower and then slice it finely as well.
6. Next, get the lettuce and then slowly pile them together on a plate and put the dressed onions on top. Toss it together and set it aside for now.
7. The last remaining step would be to get a frying pan and put it over medium heat. Get the rosemary leaves and pick then apart and lightly rub it on the chicken. Season it with some salt and pepper on each side.
8. Cook the chicken for about 4 minutes each side or until the chicken is golden brown.
9. Then, toss the salad vegetables together, slice the chicken up, sprinkle the remaining half of the lemon and serve!
There might be a lot of steps to creating this dish but I assure you, once you get started, it would be smooth sailing from then on out.
The hCG Diet Healthy Chicken Caesar is an amazing dish not only because of its protein content found in the chicken but also because of the vegetables used as well.
This dish has a lot of nutrients your body needs and this can be especially advantageous for people who are on the hCG diet.